These are not your typical Epson EcoTank ET-4760 Printer Dust Cover.
Our premium quality Computer Printer Dust Covers protect from animal hair, dust, spills and other kinds of nuisances that can shorten the lifespan of your equipment.
Our dust covers are custom made for each model of printer on the market. We don't believe in 'One-Size Fits All' Dust Covers.
Our customers have told us, they don't want a dust cover made with cheap, materials that can discolor, dry out and crack. They want something that looks professional, and does the job! In other-words they want a high class Dust Cover that meets their needs.
Here at Dust Covers For You!® We provide you several types of material to choose from:
- Classic Nylon (Water-Resistant) - Go for the classic look in a medium-weight, water-resistant material. Colors: Black, Blue, Tan
- Premium Synthetic Leather (Water-Resistant) - Premium, tear resistant fabric. Comes standard with a soft, white interior. Looks awesome! Colors: Black
COLOR OPTIONS: ONLY available with our Premium Nylon Fabrics.
2 Year Fix / Replace Guarantee: 100% parts & labor. No deductible. All included in your purchase price.
Features of our Epson ET-4760 Printer Dust Covers:
- No fuss cleaning & maintenance. Just wipe down with a damp cloth.
- Easy to slip over your printer.
- Back-slit: Feed cords through for ease of use.
- Synthetic Leather & Nylon - Optional, ALL SIDES INTERIOR PADDING AVAILABLE
- Colors: Black, Blue & Tan
- Sewn w/ industrial sewing machines - Creating strong, durable seams & stitches. These covers are designed to last!
BEFORE YOU BUY: Images ARE NOT INTENDED to represent the product you are buying the dust cover for. Your dust cover will come for the one you are purchasing in the title of the listing. The color fabric that you see on screen may differ slightly from what you actually receive, due to variations in dye lots and the way it appears on your screen.
Please note: All items are custom made and take approximately 4 business days before they are ready to ship. ALL printer covers are designed to be used while the printer is in the 'closed' or 'storage' position.